Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked Movies

Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked 2011Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked Image

The same applies for their female counterparts, the Chipettes, who were introduced in the They will respond to the bold colors, the lighthearted physical gags, and the cuteness of the title characters, all computer generated rodents with fluffy cheeks, little twitchy noses, big expressive eyes, and adorable helium voices. 99.9% of this movie is made for them and them only. You deserve at least that much if you plan on taking your children, who I'm sure you love dearly, to see it. I will do you the favor of not spoiling the two I took notice of if there are any jokes I forgot about, well, you can consider it a bonus.

Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked Trailer 3 Official 2011Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked Poster

Parents, be forewarned There are precious few jokes included for your enjoyment. I guess this means no more jokes about eating your brother's accidental defecation and pretending it's a raisin. Indeed, it's the first of the series to receive a G rating. There's no complicated plot, no deep character development, no messages that haven't already been delivered, it's simply a bright, colorful, goofy, innocent film. That's because this time, I recognized it was made for really young children.

Instead, I went through all of its eighty seven minutes with numb indifference. I didn't feel the intense dislike I felt for the previous film. This year, I'm faced with Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked. Two years ago, I showed no mercy to Alvin and the Chipmunks The Squeakquel. Four years ago, I went somewhat easy on Alvin and the Chipmunks, although in retrospect, I probably could have been much harder.






Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site
Related Posts with Thumbnails