Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 13, 2012

Christmas Movies | List of Christmas films | Best Christmas Movies

Christmas MoviesChristmas movie picture

Coming in at number 8 on my list This is a great family movie, any time of the year. Children will love the fantasy of this movie, while adults can find humor in the underlying story. As a member of the legal community, I had to appreciate the play on words in the movie.

This movie is different from most of the Christmas movies I have seen. At Number 9 on my list is The Santa Clause. I believe that everyone can enjoy this movie. The story is both endearing and humorous. Christmas movies are usually aimed at teaching children about the true meaning of these season however, in reality there are a lot of adults who need that same reminder.

25 days of christmasImage for christmas movie

I love this movie because it teaches a lesson to all the parents in the audience. Number 10 on my list of Christmas movies is Jingle All The Way. This list is specifically designed to be watched by the whole family, so if you are looking for movies of a more adult nature this may not be the list for you. This is why I compiled a list of Christmas movies which I believe to be among the best Christmas movies of all time. I want everyone to enjoy the holiday spirit not only during the Christmas season, but all year long with these family movies.

These movies are specifically designed to be enjoyed by both children and adults alike. The best thing about Christmas movies is that they are wonderful for the whole family to watch together.






Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site
Related Posts with Thumbnails